This week’s round-up of interesting blog posts, articles, announcements and more:
- What Travolution is going to do with press releases – Interesting move by Travolution – possibly emphasizing the widely held belief that when operating online, ‘content is king’.
- PRs using so-called recession to their client’s advantage? – Some might argue that the media are equally to blame for credit-crunch mania.
- Noising v. Thinking v. Executing – Great post from Will McInnes looking at how we spend our time.
- UK blog traffic reaches all-time high – Hitwise
- Forrester to acquire JupiterResearch for $23 million
- Overrated story of the week: Cuil. Todd Defren has a good round-up of what went wrong and there is a suggestion that thy are quickly running out of their VC money – a new dotcom crash?